Hey Guys, I recently got tagged by Rebecca over at 'A Window of Thoughts' to do a 20 random facts about me tag. This is my first tag on my blog, I never got around to completing a previous one... I know, shame on me! *slaps wrist*. This is a great way for you to find out more about me. Here goes.
1) I love to write things down. It's a must for me. I love to doodle, keep notes of random thoughts, write diary entries, to do lists, write down my feelings... whatever it may be.
2) I don't like to wear socks, it's just not my thing. I like my toes to be free.
3) I love to travel! I have a infinite list of countries that I wish to go to.
4) I'm flat footed.
5) I dislike being rushed, it's somewhat of a pet peeve.
6) I love good food, which in turn makes me quite the food critic.
7) I love nature... just call me David Attenborough.
8) I'm very observant. Nothing misses my eyes. I'm literally waiting for the day that MI5 beg me to join the team.
9) I find prolonged eye contact rather awkward.
10) I've always wanted to be invisible to see how people act when no one is around.
11) I'm scared of pigeons :(. I got pecked by a pigeon as a child and have never really recovered from the incident.
12) I think I'm hilarious.
13) I write poems. Most of which take me no longer than 5-10 minutes.
14) I'm generally quite a relaxed individual.
15) My favourite animals are elephants but my favourite animal is my cat!
16) When I'm at home I spend the majority of time in/on my bed. I love to be comfortable.
17) I love lipstick. This year, I've added 7 shades to the collection.
18) I appreciate my own company.
19) I'm a very deep thinker which sometimes crosses the line into over thinker.
20) I lived in Amsterdam for a year as part of my law degree.
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Damilola @ Food Eater Travel Lover
BeutiNWisdom @ A Little Bit of Beauty and Wisom
Nerline +Chic From Hair 2 Toe